Skip to main content

VISIONOPHOBIA..24TH JULY 2018



No..No..
It can't be.
I persuaded myself.
But the more I tried to calm myself,
the thing was reverberating so often
that my inner voice advised me
call on the ophthalmologist.!
Sooner than later , it suggested as the issue
was getting worse day by day.

I looked at the google,
caught sight of one eye doctor and
rushed to him late last night.

"What is the problem?"
Ere he finished, I said, it is
"my eye."
I know. That is why you came here,
but tell me
what is your problem with your eye.

Doctor ! Really it is a puzzle.
I wish you examine my eyes
fully totally and exhaustively
sans an iota of doubt.

OK.OK. tell me. your eyes appear to be ok only.

Half convinced, I said:
Dr! as I start reading....
The first few lines or even paragraphs
i read ..Fine. I must say.
But later...as I get to the finish,
i see my eyes blur, watery ....etc., etc.,

Could it be dry eyes?
Could it be a waiting glaucoma?
I exhausted my fears.

Wait. Wait. he said, i shall dilate your eyes and examine
your ocular pressure. By the way,
r u a diabetic ?
no.
any b p problem ?
no.doctor.

My eyes were dilated.
With patience abound,
I waited for more than an hour.
My turn with the senior doctor came,
as I sat before him,
he once again examined
both my eyes.

He said finally and firmly
You do not have a problem with your eyes.
But it is possible that your ophthalmic nerves
do have some unexplained pressure.

OCULAR PRESSURE IMAGES க்கான பட முடிவு

possibly because of ageing.
But, to be on safer side,
better you consult a neurologist
preferably an ophthalmic neurologist.

I was literally floored.
Managed to be on my legs.

Celled  my family friend 
who, you know, is known 
world wide as an authority on I
neuro sciences.

On a Thursday, forenoon,
as I peeped inside his well crowded clinic,
he was sitting before the Great Godman 
who, you know, had said in all His Wisdom
WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE !
WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE IMAGES க்கான பட முடிவு


I waited till his finished his rituals.
Rushed inside his chamber,
Revealed my woes.

That's fine. 
I interjected,
That is not fine.

He laboured hard 
not to laugh aloud.

Ok. he said, I understand, but let me
see what happens when you read.

I have brought my own , Doctor, I said,
as I took out the A4 size letter
from my pocket. 

What is it ? The doc queried.

It is an e circular from our Federation.

Federation?  of what ?

To make it simpler, i said, Union.
Union of retired employees.

OK. He said. Read now.

I read the first few paras .

The doc interrupted. 
That is ok.  Why you feel you have a problem ?

Wait doctor ! I am not able to read the last paragraph.

Surprised, he received the circular and saw for himself.

It read:


To augment our  legal fund. For each appearance of the senior counsels, who can only argue our case in the SC, we are bound to pay huge amount.  

We therefore request the members to contribute liberally for the legal fund, as we have to send to the Federation about Rs. 67000  as our share, of last years' contribution.



"GET LOST !"

MY NEURO DOCTOR  FRIEND SHOUTED .
continuing, he said, 

"FOR WASTING MY TIME, 
YOU ARE CHARGED 
RS.1000 .
PAY IT AT THE COUNTER 
AND NEVER SEE ME AGAIN
FOR THE SAME PROBLEM.
but get Baba Prasadam before you leave."

I could not but lament on being jettisoned
I looked for friends around, but none around.

Sukh ke sab hain saathi.

dhukh mein na koyee…


GNS SIR !  

YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION ???

you know I am not able to read the last para.....!!????

Alas !  he also has disappeared from the scene. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham"

Appeal by Sridharan G.N 6:02 PM (13 minutes ago) FAITH AND PRAYER  deserve to be considered as one of the weapons to fight the virus menace. It is  not without purpose that even the Westerners believe in the old dictum - 'many things are wrought by prayers'. Gandhiji said that the tenets of Hindu religion and faith has universal application .Our ancient texts do prescribe prayers as a panacea for all human ailments. For instance in Mahabharata - vide Dwadasa nama pancharam an appendix to Vishnu Sahasranamam - a sloka in the words of Bishma pitamah runs as follows: "Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham" That is, he swears that uttering the various names of the Lord will cure a person  of  ALL his diseases.In another sloka it is said that even water from holy Ganga can be good enough a medicine (oushadam) if only we believe the Lord (sriman Narayana) as the doctor.(vaidy

Swami Sarvapriyananda | Guided Yoga Nidra ( Yogic Sleep ). MUST TRY !!!

SELF DECLARATION BY CLAIMANTS IN CASE OF HOSPITALISATION (DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TOO) IRDA DECISION.