Skip to main content

FINER POINTS OF CIRCULAR ISSED BY SRI R.B.KISHORE.



Ramanujam Kishore



2:06 AM (8 hours 









Gist of talks with MD Sri Mukesh Kumar Gupta 28/2/2020
1)Last few days, I was trying & trying hectically on & off,to get MD but of no avail.It needs tremendous patience & perseverance .
Today morn,as is my strategy to get connection before MDs many assignment meetings etc commences, I must be able to contact PA so that my wish will be fulfilled.She told me,as my voice has become familiar to her,that in 20 mts she will call back.I told her if I repeat my Mobile,She could tell my Mobile No OK.I told her I should not miss this time
I got busy with my work,as they are many,so many domestic work has accumulated,KYC bombardments from Banks ,harassing honest citizens & more so Elders & Sr Citizens,even warning otherwise,by 29 feb ,account will be declared moribund& not only self –attested copies,Originals have to be shown & Photos too
2)BSNL is creating problem as,all know their pathetic position, large numbers have given VRS acceptance & suddenly pops up SMS BSNL is modifying change in  service  for Landline & provisioning is being made &  Reference No is given .Mrs Kishore took up with AE Tnagar, & he said better we contact another BSNL No. HO & he gave that No.Today I tried as per his advice after 11 am,ringing, nobody picks up,same drama.What a pity,who is governing whom,God alone knows,citizens are taken for a ride
3)Afternoon 230 to 5pm,I am as dead as a dodo,as one or 2 AF Heart pill compulsorily sends me to bed rest. SO, the gentleman took the phone,I conveyed disappointment as Morning never other PA connected to me,so appealing for help.He noted my Mobile No & said he will call back, when enquired, he told me MD has gone to Chairmans chamber   .I waited for more than 1 hour,PA informed MD has just come back,he is connecting,I was in 7th Heaven of delight
4)I introduced myself,said sorry to disturb him, he said No problem, I enquired
i)at what stage the 2 BOARD Resolutions of July 2019 on Last drawn basic pay or Average of last 10 months basic pay,whichever is higher on promotions within 10 months of preceding wage charter,now more than 7 months,& Another Oct 2019,on Family Pension at 30 % of Basic Pay,same as for RBI & GOI Family pensioners, now 4 months over.
MD said they have followed up intensely with Govt,stepped up efforts with Liasison Officer ,Delhi for CO fup cases,he was happy that our Delegation met MOF officials recently,he requested me that such combined fup becomes necessary,was aware of Sri AnandTyagis PR efforts ,with Sri DKrishnan & our representatives. I interjected to say it reveals MOF Officials total dominance over even such Crucial Board Resolutions,that too after many many years of fup & so it does not indicate so-called Govt motto of quick disposals & help Financial institutions with a reciprocal help when LIC does so much to Govt.Those adversely affected have to wait eternally is UNFAIR, I emphasized.
MD said a 2013 reference, is now only approved & when my curiosity was kindled, he said it was not Pensioners matter but employees !!
ii)I then placed before him ,apart from normal references coming from all Pensioners fedns,it is high time, NEW INDIA must offer an OPTION to join FFP Group Mediclaim,as more than 3 years, not done, normally whenever there is a fundamental change ,like OSA increase offerred,then itself, Option for others must have been opened as a fair treatment.I stressed he must take special interest to secure this,for which pensioners fraternity will be grateful.i told him, when a mighty pension option itself went thro successfully by October end deadline , this is nothing & so we will await this good news.
iii)When a Regular Pensioner dies, FP amount is so low,less than 1/3 of RPension & so LIC must be sympathetic to FP as they can no longer allocate meagre FP for old OSA & SO,must help secure the benefit of choice to what FP prefers & proportionate rule should be removed,as many times it is 1 step down only.Such simple concessions must be automatic for mutual agreement
iv)As FM is rationalizing GST rates in many meetings convened, the GST 12.5 % which swallows very high amount ,can be trimmed & lowered,if not eliminated,to enable Employees & Pensioners to enjoy some reduction in premium. MD said this is in the realm of Govt .
 v)As pensioners spend lot of expenses on both RP& Spouse illnesses, total amount spent on several items, injections,medicines, repeat consultation, cost of all medicines ,all throughout the year accumulate to a huge amount for the family & so,LIC must get atleast 5 % of CSA,Compulsory SA for the year,to save as a chunk of pension disappears & many are in distress.Such measures will help considerably poor pensioners,as we don’t get Domiciliary Benefit Yly allowance & we don’t have Preventive Health Check up too 
5)I then concentrated on Pension credit on 1st Positively, irrespective of 1st being a Sunday,Holiday, or Non-working Saturday,a good decision taken but ifs & buts like RBI Notification not helpful as it is made applicable to Corporates only , sounds strange .RBI should have gone a step further to enlarge this facility to Institutions like LIC,GIC Pensioners who deserve to be protected.MD said they are widening contacts & relationships with IDBI Bank & other banks to fulfil this facility & help pensioners .
6)I told him that the salutary practice introduced from 2013 after  AIRIEF talks with then Chairman Sri Dinesh K Mehrotra, all Pensioners fedns started receiving CO Circulars affecting Pensioners directly or indirectly,somehow last year we are not getting to Functionaries earmarked already.MD said Pensioners circulars are inserted in Pensioners portal. I strongly told him, that direct receipt by Pensioners Fedns enables all to issue Flash emails or Circulars by them which creates responses & so it must continue.He has agreed for the same .
7) I then enquired about wage revision,MD said no progress,waiting for banks talks,I said 14% plus a good % rise in Retirement benefits & tomorrow 29th IBA meet may throw more light
8)Direct Recruits centralized training under Mysuru Infosys,I asked some details,Batch No 30,total strength 433 ,training will be over by 13 March & soon thereafter for posting.   
I profusely thanked him & hoped I am not intruding as we get distinct replies & we too speak with conviction.He said day before my missed call was there & he was at Varanasi then.I was very glad at his openness & I mentioned at 80 +,racing to 81,many times because of Top Mgt BUSYNESS ,it becomes irksome & so we feel frustrated  & ponder how to tackle & get solutions to pensioners issues
Greetings ,
R.B.KISHORE  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham"

Appeal by Sridharan G.N 6:02 PM (13 minutes ago) FAITH AND PRAYER  deserve to be considered as one of the weapons to fight the virus menace. It is  not without purpose that even the Westerners believe in the old dictum - 'many things are wrought by prayers'. Gandhiji said that the tenets of Hindu religion and faith has universal application .Our ancient texts do prescribe prayers as a panacea for all human ailments. For instance in Mahabharata - vide Dwadasa nama pancharam an appendix to Vishnu Sahasranamam - a sloka in the words of Bishma pitamah runs as follows: "Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham" That is, he swears that uttering the various names of the Lord will cure a person  of  ALL his diseases.In another sloka it is said that even water from holy Ganga can be good enough a medicine (oushadam) if only we believe the Lord (sriman Narayana) as the doctor.(vaidy

Swami Sarvapriyananda | Guided Yoga Nidra ( Yogic Sleep ). MUST TRY !!!

SELF DECLARATION BY CLAIMANTS IN CASE OF HOSPITALISATION (DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TOO) IRDA DECISION.