Skip to main content

I was surprised when I found a credit of Rs.31000 in my bank ac. My friend said..........

"I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I FOUND A CREDIT OF RS.31000 IN MY BANK AC......" 

"Is it !! ..You must be so lucky ...:"
.I said to  my  good friend, who was not more aged than me. He was just 79.

"But alas ! the surprise lasted only a few seconds. My wife made me recollect that it was my pension from my own LIC ...."

"Possibly the delay in the credit last April would be the reason....." I said.

"Perhaps No.  A few months earlier, someone in the park where I perambulate in the evenings sought my name....You know...I struggled....I could not recollect my own name......"

"Possibly, you must be having some sort of dementia..."

"I consulted my doc. He said it is just ageing..." 

dementia pictures க்கான பட முடிவு

"True. When you age, you have a tendency to forget.  ... you know.....our LIC also appears to have forgotten  we were also employees once....."

He laughed wryly. 

FORGETFULNESS AND AGEING ARE SOMEWHAT LIKE BOSSES AND THEIR SLAVES.
THEY CLING TO ONE ANOTHER. BUT IT IS TIME TO KNOW WHAT IS NORMAL IN FORGETFULNESS WHEN YOU AGE.

CLICK THE LINK HERE  TO KNOW IN FULL.

or


cut and paste the URL below: 
https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/ss/slideshow-forgetfulness-aging?ecd=wnl_spr_050918&ctr=wnl-spr-050918_nsl-ld-stry_1&mb=wzvpyx45MJ89rr%2f0ipRj%2fuHnVev1imbC%2fu9GEHH%40Cj4%3d

For understanding issues of health, you may visit

HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham"

Appeal by Sridharan G.N 6:02 PM (13 minutes ago) FAITH AND PRAYER  deserve to be considered as one of the weapons to fight the virus menace. It is  not without purpose that even the Westerners believe in the old dictum - 'many things are wrought by prayers'. Gandhiji said that the tenets of Hindu religion and faith has universal application .Our ancient texts do prescribe prayers as a panacea for all human ailments. For instance in Mahabharata - vide Dwadasa nama pancharam an appendix to Vishnu Sahasranamam - a sloka in the words of Bishma pitamah runs as follows: "Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham" That is, he swears that uttering the various names of the Lord will cure a person  of  ALL his diseases.In another sloka it is said that even water from holy Ganga can be good enough a medicine (oushadam) if only we believe the Lord (sriman Narayana) as the doctor.(vaidy

Swami Sarvapriyananda | Guided Yoga Nidra ( Yogic Sleep ). MUST TRY !!!

SELF DECLARATION BY CLAIMANTS IN CASE OF HOSPITALISATION (DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TOO) IRDA DECISION.