Skip to main content

A flash email.


Dear Sury,

Next hearing 11th October or 18th Oct. check up. 4th running line.

Gopalan Varadharajan. 

Honestly, I did not understand anything on a first reading. 
I ran to the main street and turned on the 4th lane. 

Only then I understood what he meant, but..............

I recalled the day in January last year, when I was more or less pushed inside ICU for a few hours only to be released later . 

The Cardio who released by unmasking the ventilator asked me not to even joke in a way that could send hot waters inside their veins.  He said , more than my clinical features , the misdiagnosis on the part of their assistants put me in the gallows - he meant the ICU. 

I was freed but I did ask him:

Dr.!  When is my NEXT HEARING DUE ?? ( of course, I meant only the ICU )

"Not any soon. " he said, but continued, but avoid shocking news.....etc.,"

"what can I do Dr. ? I can't stop dreams from coming.  They do shock me and next day I come to you."

"What is the dream like ?
"Doctor ! I dream almost every third day that 40 lakhs is credited to my bank a/c. you know I am a post 97 pensioner.  You know our case in S C .........."


PS:

Hearing , if you meant SC hearing, is only on Oct.11th. 

My hearing is of course very much down.
Right Ear +80 decibels. Left ear +60 decibels. 

More or less 
equals those who sit
behind the Bench.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham"

Appeal by Sridharan G.N 6:02 PM (13 minutes ago) FAITH AND PRAYER  deserve to be considered as one of the weapons to fight the virus menace. It is  not without purpose that even the Westerners believe in the old dictum - 'many things are wrought by prayers'. Gandhiji said that the tenets of Hindu religion and faith has universal application .Our ancient texts do prescribe prayers as a panacea for all human ailments. For instance in Mahabharata - vide Dwadasa nama pancharam an appendix to Vishnu Sahasranamam - a sloka in the words of Bishma pitamah runs as follows: "Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham" That is, he swears that uttering the various names of the Lord will cure a person  of  ALL his diseases.In another sloka it is said that even water from holy Ganga can be good enough a medicine (oushadam) if only we believe the Lord (sriman Narayana) as the doctor.(vaidy

Swami Sarvapriyananda | Guided Yoga Nidra ( Yogic Sleep ). MUST TRY !!!

SELF DECLARATION BY CLAIMANTS IN CASE OF HOSPITALISATION (DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TOO) IRDA DECISION.