Skip to main content

MSM is no more . GNS expresses his deep condolences



I was greatly shocked to know of the demise of 
shri Sreenivasamurthy last evening, It was unfortunate that till late night,-  almost till I was engrossed in going through the draft of SLP to be filed on behalf of the federation and had avoided access to my system. It was only when I woke up this morning I could come to know of this sad news which has indeed shaken me terribly.
>
> Despite my policy differences with him I sincerely state that i had deep admiration for the hectic manner he was going about his job for the cause of LIC pensioners. I gratefully recall that even about 48 hours back he had expressed his personal regard for me through his post in the Pensioners' Chronicle.
>
> Shri Murthy's acquaintance with me dates back to more than three decades and I have indeed lost a valuable old friend of mine. His undying enthusiasm to work was something fantastic worthy of emulation by any one working for a common cause.His end has come ironically when the pensioners legal battle is in a crucial stage for which he was relentlessly working.
>
> I offer my deepest condolences to Mrs. murthy and the other members of his family on this irreparable loss . I pray to the Almighty to rest his soul in peace. 


 G.N.Sridharan.

************************************************************

(More Condolences messages are here)  (Thank u my dear Gangadharan , for the photo. from Sury )

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham"

Appeal by Sridharan G.N 6:02 PM (13 minutes ago) FAITH AND PRAYER  deserve to be considered as one of the weapons to fight the virus menace. It is  not without purpose that even the Westerners believe in the old dictum - 'many things are wrought by prayers'. Gandhiji said that the tenets of Hindu religion and faith has universal application .Our ancient texts do prescribe prayers as a panacea for all human ailments. For instance in Mahabharata - vide Dwadasa nama pancharam an appendix to Vishnu Sahasranamam - a sloka in the words of Bishma pitamah runs as follows: "Achyutha,Anantha,Govinda namocharana beshajath nasyanti sakala rohath ,Satyam satyam vadhamyaham" That is, he swears that uttering the various names of the Lord will cure a person  of  ALL his diseases.In another sloka it is said that even water from holy Ganga can be good enough a medicine (oushadam) if only we believe the Lord (sriman Narayana) as the doctor.(vaidy

Swami Sarvapriyananda | Guided Yoga Nidra ( Yogic Sleep ). MUST TRY !!!

SELF DECLARATION BY CLAIMANTS IN CASE OF HOSPITALISATION (DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TOO) IRDA DECISION.