I have been receiving enquiries on the report of the Court having called for LIC’s rejoinder to a particular written submission. I have responded to them as follows:
1) The Court, in their last proceedings, had allowed (all) parties to file written submission within 10 days, and LIC also have the right to do so.
2) Our counsel confirms that our written submission had duly been provided to LIC’s counsel.
3) To our knowledge as well based on info from our Counsel, there is neither a procedure to file a rejoinder to a written submission, nor there is something unique as reported; our Counsel prefers not to comment on the reported info.
4) The rest is left to our members to conclude
5) As for the statement that the 'judge is writing the judgement' we are verifying the matter, and let our members know the progress as soon as we get to know.
Gen.Secy Fedn of Retd. LIC class1 officers' Assns